The health and safety of our visitors is our first priority.
- Impermeable face masks that completely cover the nose and mouth are strongly encouraged for adults and children age 4 and older.
- Masks are REQUIRED during Tesla Experience Shows.
- Guests are asked to social distance at least 6 feet from other guests, groups may stay together.
Guests who have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days or those with symptoms of illness are asked to visit another day. If a student arrives with a group showing symptoms, Hands On! will ask a teacher to stay with the student in a separate area of the museum until a parent arrives to take the child home.
Regardless of the season, Hands On! continues to diligently keep all areas of the museum clean for your safety.
Good habits for keeping healthy:
- Wash your hands often with warm soapy water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based cleaner.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Throw tissues in the trash after use. If you don’t have a tissue, use your elbow instead of your hand.